What a Church Account Is
A recognized church account is a nonprofit local church (denominational or nondenominational) whose congregation is the final user of the materials. It must be established with a valid church address and phone number and be recognized by the state as a church. The pastor must be an ordained minister with a congregation and a physical church address and phone number. Nonprofit organizations may also set up this same type of account.
Purchase and Product Restrictions
- Orders will only be accepted for current product. Church accounts may not purchase prepublication books or items that are on backorder.
- Displays, racks, and other merchandising aids are not available to church accounts.
- Credit card payment required.
- Church accounts may purchase by phone or online with a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or bankcards.
- Church accounts may pay by check if ordering through the mail.
- Offer Codes: There is an offer code on every catalog and mailing that NavPress sends out to churches. When placing your order be sure to cite the offer code.
- Account number: Please use your NavPress account number on all correspondence related to orders, invoices, or returns.
- Return only products offered in the current NavPress catalog.
- Be sure the products are free of marks, price stickers, or any kind of damage. The products must be in resalable condition in order to receive credit.
- Band pairs of books together face in, then pack tightly in a sturdy box. Do not use newsprint as a packing material.
- We will not give return credit for damaged products, nor will those items be returned to you. They will be given to the ministry of our choice.
- Any merchandise returned to our Colorado Springs address will be refused. Please send your returns to:
- Include a copy of your invoice or packing slip and note the reason for return.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. shipments.
- NavPress cannot be responsible for returned merchandise we do not receive, nor will we be responsible to trace lost merchandise. No credit will be issued to your account. We suggest that you return your merchandise by insured carriers (UPS, FedEx, etc.) or parcel post insured.
Return to Customer Service