New Returns Policy for Retail Customers
If you receive an order that needs correction because of wrong quantity, incorrect product received, damaged products during packing/shipping/transit, or material that has print, page sequence, or binding problems, please call a NavPress Customer Service Representative at (800) 366-7788 before returning your shipment. To receive credit, please follow the following steps:
- Credit will not be given for out-of-print and obsolete merchandise after the next ordering span begins. For a list of out-of-print and obsolete merchandise, please contact a NavPress Customer Service Representative or call (800) 366-7788.
- Make sure the products are free of marks, price stickers, or any kind of damage. Each book must be in re-salable condition to receive credit.
- We will not give return credit for damaged product, nor will that product be returned to you.
- Band pairs of books together face in, then pack them tightly in a sturdy box. Do not use newsprint as a packing material.
Send the product to: NavPress
C/O RR Donnelley Returns Dept.
677 Brighton Beach Rd.
Menasha, WI 54952
Any merchandise returned to the Colorado Springs office will be refused.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. We cannot accept COD shipments.
- NavPress is not responsible for returned merchandise that we do not receive; no credit will be issued for these items.*
- NavPress is not responsible for non-NavPress merchandise that is returned to our warehouse.
- In order for us to expedite your credit on returned merchandise, please include a packing slip in each box with your customer name and account number.
- Credit for merchandise returned will be posted to your account within 4 weeks from the day the merchandise is received at the warehouse.
* We suggest you return your product by insured carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) or parcel post insured.
Return to Customer Service