1. Why was the decision made to stop publishing Pray!?
The challenges of the ongoing economic downturn compounded by the fact that consumers are relying increasingly upon electronic media for information have caused NavPress, publishers of Pray! magazine, to cease publishing Pray! with the May/June 2009 issue being the last. The decision was made after much painful deliberation, with input from industry experts and NavPress’ parent ministry, The Navigators. They put off the decision for as long as possible. No one wanted to go down this road, but ultimately company leadership concluded there was no other option.
2. How can I access Pray! articles?
On the Pray! home page, click on “Archives.” Once you sign in, you will have access to over 1,000 of Pray!’s valuable articles.
3. How can I help the ministry of Pray!?
Thanks for asking! We’d love to have you encourage the ministry of Pray! in this new season by joining the Pray! Network, a place where you can connect with others who are interested in deepening their communication with God through prayer. Find out more.
4. Will there be an online version of the magazine?
No. Both the print and digital versions of the magazine have ceased.
5. I depended on Pray! to encourage and equip my church and me in prayer. Where can I go for this help now that the magazine is gone?
Please visit the Pray! Network.
6. I’d like to get back issues of Pray! before they are all gone. How do I do that?
Click here to purchase Pray! back issues. Limited quantities are available while supplies last.
7. Will I still be able to get PrayKids!?
While we are no longer publishing new issues of PrayKids!, you may
purchase back issues, a teacher’s guide, kids prayer cards, and more at NavPress.com.