Item Added to Cart Electronic Item Added to Cart
Item Added to Cart
Searching for a new tool for Scripture memory? Utilize Verseminder to memorize Scripture on your computer.
The Topical Memory System, developed by The Navigators, can now be used in a desktop application called Verseminder. Verseminder will help to improve your knowledge of the Bible, deepen your walk with God, and help you memorize verses that will carry you through the hard times of life.
After a quick and easy download, you can begin memorizing the verses in the Topical Memory System on your computer.
• Quizzes you on Scripture using a fill-in-the-blank approach that increases in difficulty as you become more proficient
• Click on a blank you haven't mastered yet to reveal the missing word
• Pops up at the interval you choose. Review the verse at that moment or click Snooze to review your verse when it is more convenient
• Hides when you complete the verse and will appear later
• Tracks progress and quizzes you on new verses as you master the old ones
• Stores your list of verses in a queue on the VerseMinder so wherever you go you have access to your verses
• Utilize the verse packages to find the perfect verses for you
• Add your own verses and topics to the verse queue
• Translations available: NIV, NASB, The Message, NLT, KJV, ESV, CSV, NKJV, ASV, Worldwide English (NT)
Purchase includes a one year subscription to Verseminder. Verseminder is available for Windows (Microsoft Windows 6 MB, Windows 2000, XP, or Vista required) and Mac (Mac OS X 17 MB or Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher required).
Other Links of Interest:
Gary Smalley talks about Verseminder
Use of digital products from NavPress requires conformance to our digital download policy.
Topical Memory System Verseminder
Percentage Discounts for Bulk Purchases of Single Items
Quantity Discount %
Part of a Series
Available in Spanish
You May Also Like:
View all reviewsCustomer Reviews
Love this app! Really helps me to redeem the time and review new and old verses.
5/3/2011 1:27:59 PM
Product Needs Work
I bought this product and can't say I recommend it in its current form. It has some potential, but setting it up (adding custom verses) is a mess. The biggest problem for me is the the color scheme. Red type on Red background that you can't read unless you hover over it! Come on! I think you applied a web template over this and didn't do any proofing. Clean it up and I'll give it a much better rating. Good concept. Very poor execution.
2/23/2011 8:38:10 AM
A lot of these questions and criticisms are answered in the FAQ link that does work. I memorized all of the verses in the Topical Memory System years ago, but need a refresher. Since I spend a lot of time on my computer now, this looks like a great tool. $25 for this seems cheap to me considering how much even a book costs.
2/5/2011 8:12:15 AM
This seems like a great tool but to pay subscription? I understand why you would charge for the program but why create it such that it requires a yearly subscription?
12/24/2010 4:42:34 AM
View all reviews
Hi, I agreed with the other reviews - until I looked around the site. There are screen shots, just click on the links above - a video review and good shots of the software. Also, regarding the annual subscription. Remember, it costs $$$ to continually upgrade and improve products. This $20 is covering the salary of some programmer somewhere and feeding her/his kids. A fact often forgotten for donation/based software.
11/16/2010 9:40:52 AM