Item Added to Cart Electronic Item Added to Cart
Item Added to Cart
Searching for a new tool for Scripture memory? Utilize Verseminder to memorize Scripture on your computer.
The Scripture in this specialized version of NavPress’ successful Topical Memory System can help teens and college students deal with whatever life throws at them. Memorize This can now be used in a desktop application called Verseminder. Verseminder will help to improve your knowledge of the Bible, deepen your walk with God, and help you memorize verses that will carry you through the hard times of life.
After a quick and easy download, you can begin memorizing the verses in the Topical Memory System on your computer.
• Quizzes you on Scripture using a fill-in-the-blank approach that increases in difficulty as you become more proficient
• Click on a blank you haven't mastered yet to reveal the missing word
• Pops up at the interval you choose. Review the verse at that moment or click Snooze to review your verse when it is more convenient
• Hides when you complete the verse and will appear later
• Tracks progress and quizzes you on new verses as you master the old ones
• Stores your list of verses in a queue on the VerseMinder so wherever you go you have access to your verses
• Utilize the verse packages to find the perfect verses for you
• Add your own verses and topics to the verse queue
• Translations available: NIV, NASB, The Message, NLT, KJV, ESV, CSV, NKJV, ASV, Worldwide English (NT)
Purchase includes a one year subscription to Verseminder. Verseminder is available for Windows (Microsoft Windows 6 MB, Windows 2000, XP, or Vista required) and Mac (Mac OS X 17 MB or Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher required).
Other Links of Interest:
Gary Smalley talks about Verseminder
Use of digital products from NavPress requires conformance to our digital download policy.
Memorize This Verseminder
Percentage Discounts for Bulk Purchases of Single Items
Quantity Discount %
Part of a Series
Available in Spanish
You May Also Like:
View all reviewsCustomer Reviews
Is it open for other languages?
I wonder if Memorize THis Verseminder is designed open-minded to work with the other languages?
Does it support verses in Unicode?
5/29/2012 8:55:20 AM
View all reviews
I think I would love the product if you had it for my ESV.
8/26/2009 2:02:00 PM