Item Added to Cart Electronic Item Added to Cart
Item Added to Cart
Vivid will challenge your students to evaluate their faith and their actions, to identify where the two don't match up, and to make the necessary changes to live a life of vivid faith.
Do your students’ lives reflect their beliefs? The Book of James has a pretty simple premise: if you follow Christ, your life should look like it. In a word, James is a book of action. James calls his readers to live a life of vivid faith! Is there a better message for today’s teenagers than this?
In a world where Christ-followers are criticized for failing to represent their faith, James challenges students to let their faith shine through their words and actions. Your students need to live their faith vividly. Help them know how.
Vivid is ideal for:
• Sunday morning
• Small group Bible studies
• Your weekly large group youth gathering, and much more
• 6 Lessons
• 6 Lesson plans complete with Bible Background
• 6 In-Class Student Handouts
• 6 PowerPoint slideshows
• Media: DVD with 3 High Quality Videos, 3 interactive PDFs, and an MP3 file
• 6 Scripture cards so students can learn key verses
• 12 E-votionals for website, Facebook page, or email
• Cool Promo-Art for Your Room and Website
2 DISCS: A LESSON DISC including all curriculum and features, and a MEDIA DISC which includes all media for the curriculum.
Other Links of Interest:
View a preview
Vivid: A 6-Lesson Study On The Book Of James
Trim Size: 5 1/4 x 7 1/2
Percentage Discounts for Bulk Purchases of Single Items
Quantity Discount %
Part of a Series
Available in Spanish
You May Also Like:
Add A Review