Bible Study Categories
Inspirational & Counseling
Finance, Leadership & Career
News, Culture & History
Educational & Curriculum
According to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California consumers have the right to knowledge, access, and deletion of their personal information. This section applies if you are a natural person who is a resident of California (“California Consumer”) and uses our services.
In compliance with the CCPA, we are required to present these additional disclosures:
1. Categories of personal information collected. We may have been collecting personal information about you and how you interact with us. This information falls into the following categories as established by the CCPA:
2. Business or Commercial Purposes for which We Collected or Disclosed Personal Information. Personal information that NavPress disclosed about customers for a business purpose fall into the following categories as established by the CCPA:
3. Categories of Sources from which We Collected Personal Information.
4. How We Share and Disclose your Information. We will share the personal information collected from and about you for various business purposes. The following information describes the categories of information we may share with third parties:
5. Right to access and disclosure. California consumers have the right to request once during a twelve-month period, the following information:
The right to deletion: California residents (or their authorized agent) can request that we delete personal information we have collected from you. You may exercise your CCPA rights by sending an email to NavpressCCPA@tyndale.com, or by contacting us at 1-800-668-8300. For security purposes, we will verify your identity by requesting certain information from you such as your name and email address. We may need to ask for additional information to verify your identity if we feel your account has been compromised.
Once we have verified your identity, we will describe the type and format of the disclosure and provide the information you requested except where prohibited by law or exempted by CCPA.
6. No sale of personal information.NavPress does not sell any personal information of consumers.
7. No Discrimination. NavPress will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the CCPA.